Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fearless Balance



Hey look! It's my 50th post!
Somehow it has been a month since I last posted anything, I don't know how time passes so quickly.

Here we are at the end of 2009. Can you believe it?

J and I have a New Year's tradition that we started a few years back. We each choose a word for the upcoming year. We don't tell each other what we've chosen until close to New Year's. J told me that she chose her word months ago.

So, for 2010 we usher in J's year of Balance and my year of being Fearless. My word came to me just last week while painting the bedroom. It's funny how much those words come up through the year... it has become one of my favorite traditions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. What a very cool tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tradition.
    We choose a theme which usually isn't summed up in one word.
    Your words should bring things in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this tradition and am stealing the idea! I also love the way your chosed words complement eachother so well, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cool. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete